Dr. Sanjay Keni, M.D.
Dr. Keni earned his medical degree from the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University. He remained there for his General Surgery internship and Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery residency. He later completed a Facial Plastic Surgery fellowship in Central New Jersey through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, including Facial Plastic Surgery.
Facial Plastic Surgery
American Board of Otolaryngology
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Academy of Otolaryngology
Magna Cum Laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Golden Key NHS
3050 Finley RD
Downers Grove, IL 60515
How To Find Us
The Lifestyle Lift Chicago center is located in the western suburb of Downers Grove. The center is in Woodland Court off I-355/Veterans Memorial Tollway and Butterfield Rd, just north of the intersection of I-355/Veterans Memorial Tollway and I-88/Ronald Regan Memorial Tollway.
Other Lifestyle Lift Chicago Center Doctors:
|Fellowship||Glasgold Group Plastic Surgery, Highland Park, NJ
Facial Plastic Surgery
|Residency||Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
|Internship||Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
|Medical School||Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine,
Doctor of Medicine
|Undergraduate||Northwestern University,Weinberg College of Arts and
Sciences, Evanston, IL
B.A. in Psychology and Neurobiology
- Patel UA, Keni SP. Pectoralis myofascial flap during salvage laryngectomy prevents pharyngocutaneous fistula.
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009 Aug;141(2):190-5.
- Keni SP, Sidle DM. Sculptra (injectable poly-L-lactic acid). Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2007 Feb;15(1):91-7, vii.
- Keni SP, Altman KW. Imaging appearance of some forms of Shiseido brand. Am J Rhinol. 2005 Jul-Aug;19(4):421-2.
- Lin S, Dutra J, Keni J, Dumanian GA, Fine N, Pelzer H. Preoperative radiation therapy and its effects on outcomes in
microsurgical head and neck reconstruction. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 Jun;132(6):845-8.
- Keni SP, Wiley EL, Dutra JC, Mellott AL, Barr WG, Altman KW. Skull base Wegener's granulomatosis resulting in
multiple cranial neuropathies. Am J Otolaryngol. 2005 Mar-Apr;26(2):146-9.
- Altman KW, Haines GK 3rd, Vakkalanka SK, Keni SP, Kopp PA, Radosevich JA. Identification of thyroid hormone
receptors in the human larynx. Laryngoscope. 2003 Nov;113(11):1931-4.
RESEARCH AND PRESENTATIONS
- "The use of three-dimensional imaging in planning mentoplasty," International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery,
anticipated April 2010, oral presentation.
- "Can Pectoralis Myofascial Flap Reinforcement in Salvage Laryngectomy Prevent Pharyngocutaneous Fistula?" American Head & Neck Society Meeting, September 2008, oral presentation.
- "Can Minocycline Prevent Gentamicin-Mediated Ototoxicity?" American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck
Surgery Foundation Meeting, September 2006, poster presentation.
- "Identification of Thyroid Hormone Receptors in the Human Larynx," Triologic Society Middle Section Meeting,
January 2003, poster presentation.
- "Increased NOS3 in Dysplastic Laryngeal Squamous Papillomas," American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery Foundation Meeting, September 2002, oral presentation.
- "Thyroid Hormone Receptor Expression in the Mouse Larynx," American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery Foundation Meeting, September 2002, poster presentation.